Moringa powder is gotten from the dried leaves of the moringa plant. It’s necessary to differentiate between the benefits of the leaves, seeds, flowers and powder. Although from the same tree, they have their uses. The leaves, which the powder comes from is the most nutritious part of the plant.
Moringa powder is a rich source of many nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E. In fact, they have many more vitamins than the richest sources such as carrots, oranges and milk.
- Moringa has the highest amount of protein you can find in a plant. It contains 18 amino acids which are useful for the basic building blocks of our body, proteins. These help our body to function properly.
- Moringa powder has been effective at reducing lipid and glucose levels and regulating oxidative stress in diabetic patients, which means it lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and improves protection against cell damage.
- Moringa powder has Ayurvedic properties. It is a traditional medicine which is given to nursing mothers to help to increase lactation or milk production.
- Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage.
- Moringa is great for detoxifying the body.
- Moringa can be used to cleanse the hair and scalp, prevent hair damage, dandruff, dry and lifeless hair.
- It also helps to get strong and healthy hair.
- Moringa has many therapeutic and skin purifying properties.
- It removes impurities from the skin and rejuvenates it.
- It prevents acne.
- It also maintains the natural skin colour.